Monday, June 11, 2018

Topic: Landscape

I'm a big fan of windshield time.  I've always liked driving, it seems to clear my head.  Part of it is the scenery.  I don't really care if the terrain is bleak, or stretches up and down as well as across.  It's all good for me.  I can use the minor changes -- or even the lack of change -- to think about how to handle my most pressing issues.

It especially helps if there's some music, though it needs to be interspersed with some voices as well.  I'm still a proponent of radio as a medium, and a bit of tuneage that I use for a sing-along... well, that's fine.

I still have no idea what that has to do with a horizontal paper orientation, though.

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way! Nothing like a road trip to clear my head and think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like books on dvd or audible

    ReplyDelete

  “They’re Weird People, Mom”   My babysitter Mary Ann uttered that phrase when I was about 11 years old.   I think her name was Mary An...